This is my brother in law Jake, dressed as a disco dude! The jacket was an old one of my Grandpas and he wanted it back when he saw how sweet Jake looked! Jake really pulled this one off. The hair is even his own! (Just kidding)
Here is my cool dad hangin out with my niece Isabel, doin what Dad does best! He hangs around visitin for most of the night until clean up rolls around!
This picture does the donut making no justice, I forgot to get a picture when there was actually a full batch out, this is less than half of the donuts from one batch and we made 4 batches! Thats my mommy, the queen donut maker.
Here are just a few of the donuts we made. We hand out the donuts to the parents of the trick or treaters who come by the house and also deliver some to the neighbors.
This is how much I love my husband! I made him the biggest donut ever! You can tell how big it is just be comparing it to all the normal ones around it. That was quite a chore to cook it in the oil and move it around without breaking it. I love you honey!!
We also do homemade chili for all the family that comes over. We made three crock pots full and only ended up with a small tupperwares worth leftover.
Asher my puppy dog! He was dressed up as a horse for Halloween and he came trick or treating with Cory and I when we took Isabel out.Everyone loved him! It was quite a chore to keep his hat on though.
This is my niece Isabel all dressed up as a "pretty witch" because she made it clear to her mom that she didn't want to be a scary witch. You can see some of the donut action in the background.



2 comments:
ooh I remember the donuts! I've only had them once but they were delicious!!
Mmmm...those donuts were delicious! Thanks for bringing them! :)
Post a Comment