Well I decided I needed to make another post. We have the internet at our house finally and it would just seem lazy of me now if I didn't do a few a month! This one is going to be about our house and home. I love love love our new home as most of you know an I call it a home on purpose because it is more than just where we live, those of you who have a home instead of just a house know what I mean. We have our pets who are waiting for us everyday when we get home from work.

This is our youngest cat Kitty Bobby, he is a pain in my backside. Without fail, every morning before 6:00am he is at the bedroom door meowing to get in! Thats not even the worst of it! But we still love him, he is very snuggly and extremely forgiving for a cat.

This is the next oldest Maverik. The name is more fitting to him than I thought it would be when I first gave it to him, I think he thinks he's a spy. He is always sneaking around the house and hiding in the most random spots. He is our most vocal one, his favorite past time is to sit at the door and meow (any door that is closed) because he objects to it being closed to him.

This is our dog, the oldest, Asher. This picture is very fitting to him because he really has no concept of personal space. He'll be right up in your face if you let him get away with it. He is a very obedient dog that we rescued from the Enoch City animal shelter. He is really just a 60 pound jack rabbit in disguise, look out in the yard at any given time and he'll most likely be bounding around for no apparent reason.
That is the bulk of our family, besides us!

We all make up our happy little home and we all live happily together in our cozy little Eagle Mountain house!
1 comment:
Oh so cute! :)
Post a Comment