Thursday, October 30, 2008

America First

Latest and greatest news... I got the job at America First! I work at the American Fork branch and am loving it. The people who work here are so nice and I already feel like I fit in. This job couldn't have come at a better time, Corys work has slowed down even more so my income is a huge blessing! The only down side of it all is the drive but that isn't even to bad.

4 comments:

Angela said...

Congrats on the new job!! That is great! I am coming back into town soon. I'll have to come and visit you for sure this time!

remington and mindy said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you started blogging! Congrats on your new job! Thanks for having us over, your house is cute, they are always a work in progress! It's alot of fun though! We need to scrapbook soon!

Sister Michelle Summerhays said...

Hey Gunt! I found your blog through Mindy's. Sorry I missed the girls' night - I had a sick baby. I was so sad I missed you guys! :( We have a blog, too wesandrenee.blogspot.com but it's private. Send me your email address and I can add you if you want. My email is ellis.renee@gmail.com. I hope to hear from you soon!

Jolene said...

Danielle! I am so glad you found my blog! I love that you are doing one - it is the best for keeping in touch! I was so glad we got to see you and meet Cory - it is always hard for us when we miss so many family things - but we were so glad to see everyone!

Congrats on your new job! I hope it all works out! We are feeling the job pinch here too! We are just grateful every day that we have one!