I saw this cute tag post on my cousins page and wanted to do it even tho I wasn't tagged! (Thanks Kjirsten) Does that make me weird?
CrAzY EiGhTs
Eight Shows I watch:
*Greys Anatomy
*Ugly Betty
*The Hills
*The Starter Wife
*What Not to Wear
*Exiled
*Househunters
*Law and Order
Eight things that happened yesterday:
*Played with my brother-in-laws puppy
*Went to worked
*Got insulted by a member at work, made me feel really bad
*Went to my parents
*Visited My Grandma with Cory, got christmas lights from her and played a few games of Skip-Bo
*Ate hot wings
*Watched Ugly Betty
*Loaded the dish washer
Eight places I like to eat:
*Wingers
*Arbys
*Costco Pizza
*Applebees
*Brandin Iron (I miss Cedar City)
*Artic Circle
*Robintinoes
*Betos
Eight things I am looking forward to:
*Disneyland in one week!!!
*Substitute Thanksgiving dinner with my siblings and parents at our house on Sunday.
*Hanging Christmas lights tomorrow to beat the snow!
*Decorating my house for Christmas
*Cory finding another job
*Getting a raise at work
*My mommy and sisters comin over tomorrow to make pies
*Cory being done with work training
Eight things on my WISH list:
*A horse
*A good Christmas at my in-laws (first year away from home for Christmas)
*No more financial stress
*A german sheperd
*To be able to decorate my house and paint one day how I want.
*To make everyone love Christmas as much as I do.
*To have healthy kids one day
*Cory to find a new job
Eight tags:
*Brynn
*Angie
*Stephanie
*Mindy
*Jenny
*Kim
*Jolene
*Renee
Pigs And Dogs
1 day ago



5 comments:
thanks for tagging me!! i'll start it right now. your blog is so cute! i'll have to meet your husband someday. angie is coming in town like next week or the week after so we'll all have to get together.
Oh man I do the exact same thing with Grey's Anatomy! Seriously I pop popcorn or have some kind of snack to eat it's great! I'm coming into town next week. I'll give you a call!
I did it Danielle!I did my tag - it took me long enough!
Danielle I'll be in town for like 3 weeks! So we will hopefully be able to find a time to get together! Wahoo!!
Swells! I didn't know you started a blog - just got done catching up on it. I love your cute house and your adorable pets! Can't wait to see you guys at Disneyland in a week. I'm so excited to take Connor! See you soon!
Post a Comment