I was just looking through my pictures and came across these pictures from a trip Cory and I took while we were dating. It was over Spring Break from SUU in 2007 and we went to San Diego. My Aunt and Uncle have access to a really great condo there and my Aunt Suzanne was going along with my Aunt Janet and cousins Marie and Heather so I kind of just invited us to go along! They were more than happy to have us. I can't remember everything that we did but I will try! We did a tour of San Diego that took us to a bunch of old shops where we ate lunch at a Mexican restaurant. We also went to the San Diego Zoo and spent a day at the beach. It was Cory's first time to the beach so that was pretty cool. We had Chinese one night and Cory spent that night throwing up, I do remember that part! He throws up more than anyone I know, I swear he threw up like 5 times while we were dating and I didn't even once. I've only thrown up in front of him like 5 times since we've known each other and most of those where when I was throwing up from the pain of a kidney infection. Well anyway... moving on from that! So that was pretty much the trip and on the way back to Cedar we stopped at Bass Pro Outdoor World in Vegas, that place was COOL! I bought a shirt and I also bought my cousin Heather a huge fish pillow, she loves to fish. That is really the only big vacation we have taken besides Disneyland in 2008 and when we go on the week long camping trip and to my families cabin every year. Lately I have been thinking about how much I hope we can travel in the future, nothing big, mostly I just want to be able to go to Disneyland like 10 more times! No joke, I love that place. Also maybe Hawaii once, really anything would be great. I guess we'll need to start planning now so that maybe that can happen later on. So there's a really scatterbrained post... here are some pictures from our San Diego trip :)
Bass Pro Shops
Bass Pro Shops
The Beach





1 comment:
I just went blind and I think it was because of Cory's legs...
:)
Looks so fun! You definitely have to start planning now for a trip or you'll never make it happen!
Post a Comment