Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Little bit of info

Here is my official warning to you readers of my blog. My posts are going to be getting more detailed and possibly more boring to y'all. My sister-in-law had a book made from her blog and I would like to do the same so I am putting a bunch of details and memories in my posts now :) With that being said there are two new posts below so scroll down and enjoy!

3 comments:

remington and mindy said...

Not boring! That's great, I love seeing what you guys are up to. And seeing pictures of Shyanne growing up. We seriously need to get together! Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas and got spoiled :) Oh and by the way... I LOVE your bangs- so cute!!

Angela said...

Hey I do that too. Makes a wonderful scrapbook, because I don't find the time to do that anymore!! I am so excited that I will get to see you soon! :)

Courtney B said...

Yeah!!! That's what I'm planning on doing! That's why I'm going back and blogging from when Eric and I first met til now so it can all be printed in the book and that will count for my journal :)