Shyanne had her 9 month appointment today. Nine months, I can't believe it! She is developing such a fun and unique personality. We are very blessed to have her with us and I am realizing how blessed I have been to be able to be home with her, especially since it's looking like I may need to go back to work :(
This is what she does when she doesn't want to be held,
which is pretty much all the time. It makes me laugh everytime she does it.
Look at those big brown eyes! Isn't she so beautiful! This is her favorite toy
she got for Christmas. I could sing any of the songs it plays at the drop of a pin,
sometimes I wake up in the morning with them stuck in my head! Ugh.
Here are facts about Shyanne:
Here are facts about Shyanne:
- She weighs 15lbs 1oz, this is officially considered "fallen off the charts" We need to start adding calories to everything she eats
- She is 27" tall, still in the 25th percentile
- Her good old Gunther head is still in the 75th percentile :)
- She screams when she is excited, sad, hungry, angry, frustrated, bored, happy, do you see the trend here? She screams all the time.
- She is saying mamamama and dadadada
- She will only let Mom and Dad hold her pretty much all the time, while this is flattering it is frustrating
- She gives kisses, when I go in to give her a kiss she will open her mouth wide and move in
- She lays her head on you when she gets sleepy
- She sleeps at least 12 hours a night straight through and usually 3-4 hours during the day in naps
- Loves Apples, Bananas, Pears but hates vegetables. I mix green beans into all the others
- She also loves candy canes, she's always begging for mine
- Sometimes when I look at her I open my mouth and eyes wide like I'm surprised and every now and then she will do it back and it cracks me up! I need to try and get a picture of it one day
- She freaking buzzes when she crawls! If she see's something she wants she will crawl so fast to get there. If she is crawling to a place she knows she isn't allowed in she will stop mid way sit on one leg and look over at her shoulder, almost to say "Do you see what I'm doing and are you gonna come get me?"
- She loves going for walks, we will go almost every day with our friends across the street and she just sits in the stroller looking at everything. Sometimes we put the two girls together and they just sit in the stroller and talk and talk and talk, its pretty cute.



1 comment:
I can't believe she's 9 months old! Ah! It frustrates me too that she doesn't like me holding her in case you were wondering.. haha!
What a cute little girl with a big head! ;) I wish it was warm enough that I could go on walks with you girls... hahaha!
Post a Comment