Tuesday, February 15, 2011

25 and Love

My 25th birthday was on the 11th and it was great! To start the whole day off my Niece Joely was born! 6lbs 2oz, even smaller than Shyanne by 3oz. She is Cory's brother Dustin and his wife Cristy's first daughter. So I relaxed around the house in the morning and then got ready and curled my hair. I went to the hospital to see the baby but when I got there they were feeding so I left to go out to my parents to quilt with Mom, Grandma M. and Darcy. Shanee took Shyanne for me for the day so I was able to just hang out. We ate lunch and quilted for about 3 hours and then I headed home. Cory was going to take me to dinner just the two of us but our friend Chris called me to ask "What do you want to do today?" He did this to be annoying because I told him that was the one thing I couldn't stand on my birthday was someone asking me that, he also text it to me in the morning, it did make me laugh. Anyways he asked what we were doing for dinner and told me him and Erin and our friend Jesse were thinking of going out to dinner. So we ended up all going out together and went to Texas Roadhouse. Cory's parents watched Shyanne for us that night so we could just hang out. I had to sit on the birthday saddle at Texas Roadhouse, it was so embarrassing! After dinner Cory and I went and saw True Grit, really good movie but I don't think I will see it again because there is a REALLY sad part with a horse. Cory ended up sleeping through half of it! He gave me my present right before the movie (that he went and bought while I was waiting for our table at Texas Roadhouse!)




I have wanted this statue since before I was even dating anybody seriously. I was so surprised when I opened it and amazed at Cory for remembering, I absolutely love it!

On Saturday Carly and Jarod took me and Cory out horseback riding for my birthday! It was so so amazing and I was so pissed cuz I forgot my camera! I was really really nervous because it'd been about 2 years since I'd been riding and the horses were really high spirited from not being ridden all winter but it turned out great! There were a few exciting things that happened including Jarods horse laying down while he was on it! That part was pretty funny. Carly and I planned to continue going riding as often as we can make happen.

Cory put together a party on Saturday night for my birthday too. We had a lot of family over to our place. We did pizza and then cake and ice cream and a lot of visiting! The best part of the whole night was me going to get a pizza out of the oven and tipping the whole thing over, in the oven, ugh! Mom and Grandma M. save it and tho it didn't look pretty it still tasted delicious! Here are some pics of the party.








Guest list

Mom, Dad, Darcy, Jake, Isabel, John, Brittney, Cooper, Jessie, Grandma M, Grandma G, Uncles Larry and Robert, Bonnie, Kerry, Jarod, Carly, Sawyer, Devan, Rachel, Shanee, Chris, Erin, Grace, Jesse, Nate and Michelle. It was a great turn out and the whole night was a blast! A few of our friends ended up staying late and chatting, it was great.

Valentine's

For Valentine's I had a surprise waiting for Cory before he went to work. I had a bunch of paper bags with treats in them for him to take with him and open every hour. He ended up opening like 6 of them at a time and so I got mad at him for ruining the whole thing but then I got over it and once he got home I had his favorite dinner waiting for him with a candle lite dinner table and a heart cake. I got him a new game for the Wii and he got me some beautiful flowers and a big teddy bear. It was a good day.





1 comment:

Courtney B said...

That statue is so perfect for you!! So cute! And I still deserve the loser friend of the year award.. gah! I'm sorry! :) I'm glad you had a great birthday and valentines!