I got my bridals taken at Sugarhouse Park, one of the most beautiful parks in the Salt Lake area. My mom and bridesmaid Carly were there to help and make sure that my hair and dress looked perfect all the time! I found my dress the first time I went out looking, third dress I tried on. I had been looking through magazines and found the dress that I absolutely wanted so I headed to St. George, grabbed Carly and we went to the wedding shop. I tried that dress on and guess what... I HATED it! So the girl grabbed two others for me and thats how I found my dress.
always say that there is no other shoe I will wear. I bought these white boots and then some rhinestones that I used glue dots to stick to parts of the boots, they looked perfect and I was comfortable all during pictures and my whole wedding day!

on the roots that were sprawling out over the river. I'm pretty sure
I almost fell in like 3 times, that would have been terrible! But it sure made for some amazing pictures.
some multi thousand dollar dresses that I've seen.




1 comment:
Beautiful pictures!! I agree about spending money on wedding dresses. Mine was 700 bucks and it was perfect!!
Post a Comment