Thursday, October 13, 2011

Shyanne's first trip to the Zoo

I have been so terrible at blogging. I have been looking back through a bunch of pictures trying to decide what to blog and I feel so overwhelmed! I decided to just go ahead and do Shyanne's first trip to the zoo, which happened back in June but hey, better late than never!




We got to see a bunch of the animals up close, Shyanne thought it was so cool.

Zoorasic Park was on display while we were there this year, the dinosaurs they
had around were cool
Shyanne was enthralled with the elephants, it
was so cute

The cousins in cute zoo hats!


I hadn't been to the zoo in so long, it was fun to be able to take my daughter for the first time and have Cory be there too. We went with Grandma Mackay, Kate and her boys, Darcy, Isabel, Katie, Jocelyn, Jessie, Cooper and my mom. Brittney came a little later.
When I was little, we used to get together with the aunts and cousins on my moms side of the family to do summer fun every month. It has been YEARS since we did it but this summer we managed to do The Zoo, Liberty Park, and Wheeler Farm. I love my family.

No comments: