Her favorite thing to do was pick up rocks and throw them in the river.
She would have walked all the way in if we weren't there to stop her!
We had a lot of fun throwing the dogs in and watching them swim. Asher hates the water and Diesel loves it which is ironic because Asher is a great swimmer and Diesel is a terrible swimmer.
We wash our hair in the river and it is lovingly referred to as "Cracking our Craniums" because it is so cold that it literally feels like your cranium is cracking. Jessie and my cousin Thomas were the only ones to do it this year because I washed my hair when I came back to take Shy to the doctor. It was great to be able to be the one to wash their hair tho :)
Here is the gang getting ready to go on a long climb up the mountain. It was great because my dad bought a Rzr 4 this year and so we were able to put Shy in the back in her carseat so I
could ride my dirtbike!
could ride my dirtbike!
This is us taking a break in the middle of the ride at almost the top of the mountain. It ended up being a 4 and a half hour ride, I was very sore after but it was so worth it.
Unfortunately this year I had to come back to the city half way through the trip because Shyanne had a terrible bum rash that was not going away. Here is a picture of her soaking in the "tub" to try and help the rash. It was a good thing I came home because she ended
up needing prescription cream. We were able to come back up the next day though with Dad in tow also!
My home away from home
I look forward to this trip all year long. I am already counting down the days until we get to go back and I haven't even finished putting away the camping stuff from this time around!



2 comments:
How FUN!! I love the pictures, it looks so incredibly beautiful there!
Looks like so much fun!!
Post a Comment