Another successful year of donut making and Halloween partying! We rolled out the first batch of dough around 11am and I think I put the last donut in the oil around 10pm. It was a busy abd fun filled day with family and friends :)

Our cute little Moo Moo, I love her SO much!

Grandma and Grandpa came to visit and brought Shyanne this cute hat and bib, you
can tell she loves her presents and her grandparents :)
Going a little crazy while making donuts

My cute cousin and her prego pumpkin belly

Gettin ready to go out trick or treating

We're all creepin on eachother!

Making witches brew (rootbeer)

The master donut makers, minus Britt


This is just a little taste of what goes on all day



Cory and I also did a little
Halloween party with my family. We had dinner and then carved pumpkins. I am totally lame and forgot to get a pic of the dinner table, it pretty much rocked.
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun! I sure miss the donuts! :)
Post a Comment