4 MONTHS
5 MONTHS
She's is saying "are you seriously making
me pose for this picture?"
We love Shyanne so much and are blessed to have such a happy baby. She only fusses when you take the bottle away, when she is really tired and for maybe an hour at night during her 'fussy time' I was able to quit my job and ave been a stay at home mom for almost 2 months now and I am loving it! I am grateful that Cory is willing to work so hard so that I can be with Shyanne while she grows up. Here are some fun facts about our growing girl
- She is getting her two bottom teeth and they are so cute! I love it when she smiles big and you can see those little nubbies. She was pretty fussy when the first one came in but hasn't been so bad with the second one. Thank goodness for teething tablets!
- We just introduced her to applesauce, she loves it. Next we will do bananas, probably in a day or two.
- She is starting to throw tantrums and has a new cry that tugs at the heart strings.
- She is finally getting used to sleeping in the nursery and sleeps till 8 or 9 again.
- She is always trying to sit up, even when we put her in the carseat all she does is pull her head forward to try and get up, she can sit up very good with the help of her Bumbo seat.
- She rolls over! She also lifts herself up on her arms.
- She is putting everything in her mouth and is a drool machine (teething)
- She still talks to herself in the crib when she wakes up in the morning.
- She LOVES to scream and has a very good, working set of lungs on her!



3 comments:
Awe she is so big! It's amazing how much she has grown since I last saw her!
Can't believe how quickly she is growing. What a cutie. Enjoy every moment. The time goes way to fast.
She is so precious!! I love her smile!
Post a Comment