Friday, June 11, 2010

2 months old

I can't believe how fast our little girl is growing up. Already two months old! She is so much fun and such a blessing. It is true what they say about not being able to imagine your life without them. Here are her 2 month pictures with her horsey :)








Fun Facts about Shyanne and our life together
-She almost always has a smile for me in the morning when I get her out of bed and right after I feed her
-She usually sleeps between 5-8 hours a night (lucky I know!)
-We sit on the couch and talk to each other for sometimes 30 minutes at a time!
-She loves to have me hold her hands so she can stand up all by herself!
-She loves baths but hates the end when its time for the towel, I think she's going to be an exhibitionist
-Sometimes I will check on her during naptime and she will be wide awake just staring
-She loves car rides and walks in the stroller, they put her to sleep. Mom loves them too sometimes :)
-She has the best Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and Grandparents ever
-She likes to be roughed up, seriously it calms her down and makes her smile
-She still likes to sleep on Dad's chest sometimes but won't sleep on Mom's
-She likes to sit in her swing in front of Finding Nemo and will watch it for 45 minutes just staring at all the colors

3 comments:

remington and mindy said...

She is so sweet! What cute cowgirl boots ;) Don't you just love this age with the smiles and the cooing, it's sooo much fun!! We need to come over and play!

Angela said...

aaaw so cute!!

Brynn and Brad said...

She's such an angel! What a pretty little girl :)