Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Shyanne Jeannine Manis

Born Saturday, April 10th at 6:04 pm. Weighing a petite 6lbs 5oz, measuring 18 1/2" long. She has a full head of beautiful brown hair and those baby gray eyes, yet to be determined their true color. After laboring for 13 hours and pushing for 1 she came to us through a safe and quick c-section. I will spend a total of 4 days and a few hours in the hospital for recovery and we are loving having this time to devote to getting to know her. I am taking every advantage of sending her to the nursery at night so that I can be somewhat regenerated for her at home.

6 comments:

Sister Michelle Summerhays said...

Yay! Congratulations! And I'm glad you are sending her to the nursery - that's one thing I loved about staying in the hospital.

Rob Kelsey Family said...

She is sure a cutie! Enjoy her all you can. We're so excited for you both.

N8 and Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
N8 and Sarah said...

Congrats you guys! She's gorgeous!

Angela said...

Yay congratulations! She is beautiful. I am so excited for you. I hope I can meet her soon!

Tiffany and Mike said...

Congrats Danielle, she is BEAUTIFUL! We love you and miss you at work! But, by all means, enjoy your time off :)