Sunday, January 17, 2010

The nursery

Alright, we are done with the nursery!! It seems like it took forever just because we had to wait so long for the stinkin stencils to get here. Last night we did the stenciling to and that DID take forever! But it was a lot of fun. My mom came over at around noon and stayed until 10pm (mom's are great!) Darcy and Isabel even came for a few hours to help Cory and I get this done. Here is a little photo album of beginning to end for you.

Cory putting the crib together

The crib with our blanket set, that I absolutely love

Crib corner before

Before

The painted background, it took like 30 minutes just for
me to tape the hills off
Putting up the stencils to see what they will look like



Mom and I painting the barn, the
biggest pain in the butt!

Mom and Darc putting up the horse stencil

Me down there in the corner painting the corn stalk

One corner done!


The new crib corner!

Our little farmyard


There we have it! I can not wait to start getting things at my showers to put in the room and I can't wait to have our little girl to put in there too :)

7 comments:

Angela said...

As I said on facebook, I love it!! That is so cute!

Sister Michelle Summerhays said...

Way cute nursery! The stenciling is a great idea!

Bonnie M. said...

From the picture Cory sent I thought the barn was much smaller. So cute!

Jolene said...

Danielle! It is so cute! I needed your mom and sister to come when I was in the business of having babies!

remington and mindy said...

Wow! That's alot of work, but it is way cute! It totally fits you!

N8 and Sarah said...

That is so cute! I love it! What a great idea. :)

Alisa said...

That is so super cute Gunt! Love your prego belly too!