I am 26 weeks and I can't believe it! We have thought of some names here and there but not anything that has really stuck out yet. My due date is April 11th and that seems so close! I can't wait until she comes so that we can meet her and see what she looks like. I hope that she will end up with Cory's amazing green eyes! I also can't wait for her to come out because that will mean the labor and delivery will be over, I am VERY nervous for that part! We have started and almost completed the nursery, I will post pictures when we are done.
Pigs And Dogs
1 day ago



3 comments:
How awesome, I am so glad you posted this!
So cute! I am so happy for you!!
I love the pictures, such an amazing experience! I miss you! We need to hangout and I would love to come see your nursery! Lilo misses you too!
Post a Comment