This is the GIANT christmas tree that greets you as you come into the park, no joke I barely made it to where the trunk ended and the tree started.
Here was Santa at the Christmas parade that went down Disney main.
Isabel met a lot of characters! Here she is with Donald.
This was totally wicked! Our tram pulled into one of the stages and it was where they had a simulation for a subway earthquake which they did for us, this was the coolest thing at Universal!
This is just a little taste of the fireworks show that they put on every night. We watched it every night we were in Disneyland, it was one of the best I've ever seen in my life. No joke
After the fireworks show they made it snow on Disney main. I'm gonna go totally cheese on you right now and just go ahead and say that it was very magical.
Well that was our trip and it has made me long for Disneyland a little bit by making this post but hopefully you can all enjoy a little bit of Disneyland from looking our pictures. We can't wait till next time!!



2 comments:
I love Disneyland - because it really is MAGICAL!! It looks like you guys had a great time!
Merry Christmas!
Oh Disneyand...
Post a Comment