Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween was a lot of fun this year. My friend and I put together a small party that we had the weekend before Halloween. We had fun dressing up, getting together and eating!









We of course also did the traditional donuts and chili on Halloween at my parents. We started at 10 am and got the last batch glazed at around 9pm. It was a little bit more challenging this year because my parents are remodeling their kitchen so we had no counters or a sink. We had to go to the basement to wash dishes between each batch and we set out cardboard tables to roll out and punch the donuts. We had a lot of family show up this year and a few friends too. If you missed it this year, there's always next year! Trust me, you're missing out.










1 comment:

Jesse and Stephanie said...

Maybe some day I will get to come for the donuts and chili. I always have to work tho.