Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Little about Us

Well we love eachother very much and have just had our 1 year anniversary to prove it! We live in Eagle Mountain and are loving it there. We have two cats, Maverik and Kitty Bobby and one dog named Asher. They are our children for now and they are a great part of our family! We love to hang out with our friends and host barbeques at our house. If you haven't been invited yet don't worry, you probably will!

About Danielle
We lived in Cedar City for 9 months while I finished school. I graduated in May of this year with a Bachelors in Interdisciplinary Studies and an Associates in Equine Studies. Since graduating I have realized its very hard to get placed into a job you want especially when its government related. I finally decided to go for a respectible job at America First Credit Union, seems like a smart career choice that I can excel in. As for my hobbies I love horseback riding, I've been doing it since I was 12 and have loved it more each year. I also love to scrapbook and to read. I guess I sound kind of like a nerd there but I also love camping, riding dirtbikes, fishing, and just being outside, there I redeemed myself. I love to hang out with my family and am very grateful that Cory loves my family so much
About Cory
Cory completed one semester of college while we were in Cedar, needless to say he did not enjoy it and it showed but he was a trooper and completed it. He works at JBP where he drives a cement mixer, he enjoys the job enough and gets paid well but work has been nervously slow these past few months. His next endever is the Police Academy, he wants to be a cop. Its a well respectible and dignified job but at first I told him no, I was too nervous. I've since changed my mind and feel very proud that he wants to do this. He loves baseball, fishing, camping, his truck:) and has suddenly, of his own accord ;) started to love horses and dirtbikes. He does great work around the house and is always willing to help me out.

1 comment:

Brynn and Brad said...

my husband brad totally wants to be a cop too! what is it with these boys? i told him no too but then i changed my mind and said if thats what you want to do you can do it. its so fun to see pics of you!!